Contact Alaska Chinook Charters
Contact Alaska Chinook Charters For your Guided Alaska Fishing Trip
About your Tour
Our king and silver salmon seasons are short with limited space in our 24’ jet boat. With that said, we must stick to a fairly tight cancellation policy:
If your trip is canceled within 14 days prior to your scheduled trip, the trip will not be refunded unless we can rebook those seats.
We will work with you to reschedule the trip if needing to cancel within the 14-day period.
If the cancellation is more than 14 days from the scheduled event, we will refund you your deposit.
Trip insurance is recommended!
Reserve your spot early!
Space fills up quickly so early reservations are a good idea. To reserve space on an Alaska Chinook Charter, you may either:
Book Online by clicking on one of the BOOK ONLINE buttons on each page. Payment for online reservations occurs at the time of booking and includes a booking surcharge of 6% charged by our booking system provider. Reservations made directly over the phone are not charged the 6% fee on top of our regular salmon fishing prices.
Or call 907.748.0095 to book your reservations.
We accept all major credit cards for online or phone bookings. We also accept personal checks mailed to us. Reservations will not be final until payment is received in full.
Alaska Chinook Charters will not be responsible or liable for loss, damage, or injury to guests or personal property or for cancellation expenses resulting from weather, transportation, or acts of God.
Buy your fishing license online
Here is a link to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Be sure to read the regulations and purchase your fishing license before your Charter. ADF&G
Please Let us know if you have any questions!
Directions To Deshka Landing
1. Take the Glenn Highway to Wasilla, then North on the Parks Highway to Willow.
2. Continue North on the Parks Highway to 70.8 mile (State DOT sign announces the Deshka Landing turn).
3. Turn West (left) off the Parks Highway approx. (70.8mile) onto Willow Creek Parkway. (This road also runs to the Willow Creek State Recreation Site).
4. Continue on Willow Creek Parkway (about 1.9 miles) to the first asphalt road (Crystal Lake Road).
5. Turn left onto Crystal Lake Road and continue (about 2.3 miles) on the asphalt to Mishap Road.
6. Turn right on Mishap Road (Follow the State DOT sign) to Deshka Landing(about 2.7 miles).
Directions to the Little Susitna River
1. From Anchorage, travel Alaska 1 for about 30 miles to the Parks Hwy
2. Follow the Parks Hwy into Wasilla
3. Turn Left at the Palmer Wasilla Hwy (second stop light on the Parks Hwy, across from Target)
4. Go to your 2nd stop light and turn Left at Knik Goose Bay RD
5. Travel about 16 miles to mile marker 17.2 and turn Right at Point Mackenzie Rd
6. Travel 7 miles to the T (stop sign) and take a Right
The road makes a sharp left then go 3 miles and veer right on Little Su Access Road
7. From there go 2 miles the road ends at the state park.